Did Blac Chyna Have Plastic Surgery?
There are so many viewers are wondering whether or not the 29-year-old American model and entrepreneur Blac Chyna has had a plastic surgery. They see that her drastic appearance transformation looks unnatural because she has lost all that weight, particularly post pregnancy.
Well, if Blac Chyna has really had undergone a plastic surgery, the big question is what procedures she has had? See what experts weigh in on Blac Chyna’s transformation below!
Blac Chyna Plastic Surgery Before and After Photos
One of the most common ways done to identify whether or not celebrities have undergone a plastic surgery is by comparing before and after pictures. And, this is what was done by top plastic surgeon to know whether Blac Chyna has had plastic surgery or not. So, let’s check the picture comparison below first before we step on to what exactly procedures of cosmetic surgery she has had!
What do you think? Does Blac Chyna’s transformation look natural? See once more the pictures below!
Judging by before and after photos, three Board Plastic Surgeons Dr. Peter Capizzi, Dr. Andrew Miller, and Dr. Vartan Mardirossian, MD, FACS reveal that the procedures of Blac Chyna plastic surgery seemed to include:
- Cheek fillers: The sign of this procedure can be seen on her bomb cheeks. Dr. Andrew Miller believes she’s had injections. “Her cheeks look fuller, possibly enhanced by injectable filler,” he said.
- Hair transplant: Chyna’s hairline has noticeably gotten smaller over the years. Dr. Vartan Mardirossian believes she’s had “scalp advancement,” which is a surgical procedure that brings the hairline forward.
- Butt Implants: Dr. Peter Capizzi has said what we’ve all been thinking — that booty ain’t real! According to the plastic surgeon, he believes she’s undergone “large volume fat grafting.
- Nose job: It looks like the 28-year-old has had subtle work done to her nose. Dr. Peter Capizzi believes she’s had “tip/reduction rhinoplasty” and Dr. Andrew Miller even suggested more work. “The bridge of her nose does look higher indicating that she may have had a graft placed to give a better dorsal line,” he said.
- Eyelid reconstruction: Notice how Chyna’s eyelids look a bit less hooded? Dr. Peter Capizzi suggests she’s had an “upper lid skin excision.” Sounds painful!
- Tattooed eyebrows: Who would have thought that those perfect brows were actually tattoos?! According to Dr. Peter Capizzi, they’re microbladed brows.
- Lip fillers: Chyna has always had full lips, but apparently her current look has been accomplished with fillers. “It looks like she has had her lips enhanced with an injectable filler,” Dr. Andrew Miller has said. Dr. Vartan Mardirossian agreed, adding, “[It looks like she’s had] lip injections of filler or fat grafting to [her] lips.”
- Boob job: We’re not sure how real Chyna’s boobs have ever been, but in the past few years they’ve definitely gotten bigger. Dr. Peter Capizzi thinks she’s gotten a “double lift breast augmentation” and believes that “gel round implants [are] likely as well.”
- Eyebag removal: Chyna had more defined lines under her eyes in 2011 than she does now. According to Dr. Peter Capizzi, the reverse aging seems to be thanks to “fillers in [her] tear troughs.”
- Liposuction: Ever wonder how Chyna’s body is so voluptuous and sculpted in all the right places? Dr. Peter Capizzi believes she has liposuction to thank for that. “[It looks like she’s had] liposuction in her waist, back, flanks, and abdomen,” he said.
Those are the possible procedures of Blac Chyna plastic surgery. Does she look to go overboard with her surgical procedures? You can judge for yourself!
You might also like: