Are you unhappy with the way your body has changed after giving birth to the children? Do not worry and be discouraged, there is something you can do to restore your sexy body shape. What is that? Yes, a mommy makeover surgical procedure can be the best option to restore fast the shape and appearance of your body after childbearing.
What is Mommy Makeover?
Quoting from official ASPS (American Society Of Plastic Surgeons) site, the goal of mommy makeover is to bring back the shape and appearance of a woman’s body after giving birth the children. Commonly, areas of the body that have changed after childbearing are the breasts, abdomen, waist, genitalia and buttocks.
A mommy makeover is typically performed as a single stage procedure. There are many surgical procedures carried out to restore the shape and appearance of a woman’s body post pregnancy. Therefore, these plastic surgery procedures should be taken into consideration carefully.
What are Surgical Procedures in a Mommy Makeover Surgery?
The most possible procedures in a mommy makeover surgery are:
- Breast augmentation sometimes referred to as a boob job by patients. This plastic surgery procedure involves using breast implants or fat transfer to increase breasts size. It can also restore breast volume lost after weight reduction or pregnancy, achieve a more rounded breast shape or improve natural breast size asymmetry.
- Breast lift is also known as mastopexy. The goal of this procedure is to raise the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour.
- Buttock augmentation sometimes referred to as a “Brazilian butt lift” when fat transfer is involved, uses butt implants, fat grafting or sometimes a combination of both to increase the size of your behind.
- Liposuction is the procedure of plastic surgery which is usually referred to as “lipo” by patients. The aim of this procedure to slim and reshape the specific areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits and improving the body contours and proportion.
- Tummy tuck is also medically known as abdominoplasty. This procedure can help the patients to remove excess fat and skin. In most cases, to restore weakened or separated muscles is by creating an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer.
- Vaginal rejuvenation surgery usually covers several different procedures. It is sometimes called female genital plastic surgery, female genital rejuvenation surgery, female genital cosmetic surgery, vulvovaginal plastic surgery and designer vagina surgery.
Well, for those of you who live around Dallas and are planing to have a mommy makeover surgery, here are mommy makeover Dallas reviews that can be your choice. The reviews include the plastic surgeons and the average average cost of mommy makeover in Dallas. Let’s check them out!
Best Mommy Makeover Surgeons Dallas
Mommy Makeover Dallas | 40+ Years- Surgical Experience: Dr. Steve Byrd
Dr. Steve Byrd is a board-certified plastic surgeon with more than 40 years of surgical experience. If you would like to visit him, you can visit through the following address.
9101 N Central Expy #560
Dallas, TX 75231
For mailing purposes use address:
9101 N Central Expy #600
Dallas, TX 75231
Fax (214) 828-2609
If you wan to get detail information of Dr. Steve Byrd, you could visit his official site.
UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
This medical center is located just minutes from downtown Dallas and Dallas’ Love Field Airport in the 367-acre Southwestern Medical District.
It also provides the patients with high-quality health care in a medically safe environment at every step of their evaluation and treatment.
Patient care is provided in two University Hospitals and several clinics on the UT Southwestern campus. Some outpatient care facilities are located in satellite offices around North Texas and at affiliated institutions.
Well, if you would like to make an appointments, you could call 214-645-8300 for Dallas and 817-882-2700 for Fort Worth. For more detail information of this medical center, you can visit this official site.
North Texas Plastic Surgery
This North Texas Plastic Surgery is led by the surgical expertise of Harvard-trained board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Sacha Obaid. The entire staff is dedicated to providing you with an unparalleled patient experience, focused on your safety, comfort and beauty.
If you would like to learn more about plastic surgery procedures or non-surgical rejuvenation treatments at North Texas Plastic Surgery, you could call 877-629-6468 to schedule a free consultation. Dr. Obaid proudly serves patients from Dallas, Southlake and Plano, Texas. For more detail information, please visit the official site.
David Morales MD
Dr. David E. Morales is board certified in plastic and reconstructive surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Devoted to the field of plastic surgery, Dr. Morales strives to provide individualized attention to all his patients with an unwavering focus on every detail of their care.
If you want to visit him, you can go through this address
Worth Street Tower
3409 Worth St. Suite 630 Dallas TX, 75246
Phone: (214) 827-8407
For more detail information about Dr. David E. Morales, visit his official site.
Michael Vennemeyer, MD
Having a skilled plastic surgeon you can connect with is priceless. Dr. Michael Vennemeyer’s patients speak highly of his results, interactions with people and attentive care. Dr. Vennemeyer’s experience as a board-certified plastic surgeon and great cosmetic surgery results set him apart.
To make an appointment, you can call 817.783.4540. or go through this address 500 N. Carroll Ave, Suite 110, Southlake, Texas 76092. Or click here to learn more about Dr. Vennemeyer.
Mansfield Cosmetic Surgery Center
This cosmetic surgery center is led by Dr. Michael L. Thornton. He is a fellowship-trained, double board certified Cosmetic Surgeon and Diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery providing you with an advanced array of surgical procedures in facial cosmetic surgery, cosmetic breast surgery, body contouring surgery and liposuction, post-bariatric after weight loss surgery, and non-surgical aesthetic skin rejuvenation.
Dr. Thornton has been featured cosmetic surgeon on the television program, Best Docs Network in Dallas Fort Worth.
If you want to make an appointment, you can call 817-477-9000. Or you may want to visit him, you can go through this address, 550 N Walnut Creek Dr #120, Mansfield, TX 76063. Click this map to help you to find his office.
Dr. Christine Stiles
Dr. Christine Stiles is the leading plastic surgeon in the Frisco and surrounding Dallas area. Dr. Stiles uses innovative procedures to restore and enhance the appearance of the breast, body and face. She invests time in her patients, to fully understand their lifestyles and goals, to ultimately provide beautiful, natural results. Please contact her friendly staff at the Center for Breast and Body Contouring in Frisco, Texas at (214) 618-4000 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Christine Stiles.
If you want learn more about Dr. Christine Stiles, you can visit her official site.
Jon Kurkjian, MD Plastic Surgery
- Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Clinical Instructor of Plastic Surgery at the University of Texas – Southwestern at Dallas, TX
- Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship – Manhattan Eye, Ear, & Throat Hospital, New York, NY
- Plastic Surgery Residency at the University of Texas – Southwestern at Dallas, TX
- Medical Doctorate at the University of Texas – Southwestern Medical School at Dallas, TX
- Bachelor of Science – University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK
His office is located at 800 8TH AVENUE, SUITE #336, FORT WORTH, TEXAS 76104. If you would like to visit him, you can go through this direction.
Mommy Makeover Dallas Cost
How much does a mommy makeover cost in Dallas Texas? The average cost of mommy makeover in Dallas TX ranges from $9,200 – $19,500 with an average cost of $14,400 near Dallas and an average of $12,375 from all locations. The average prices above vary by surgeon, geographic region, and the complexity of the surgical procedure.